Monday, February 22, 2016

You have Mail


If you sent a message out of the blue to your man saying "I love you" how do you think he would you respond?  A group of ladies attended seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husbands.The women were then told to send a text message to their husbands - "I love you, sweetheart." To make it more interesting, the women were asked to exchange cell phones and read aloud the text messages received.
These replies would will make you laugh or maybe, ponder a little.

1. Who the hell is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's up with you??
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean?
6. What did you do now?
7. ?!? #@*
8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she??

Very funny but sad too! Seems like the spark can go out in our relationships very easily  if we done keep the fire going. To keep a fire alive you need three components - All South Africans know this because we are a nation of firemakers - the braai or barbeque is a national sport! You need oxygen, heat and fuel.
Am goind to bed now to start a fire and tomorrow I will disclose how I did this!!!! 
I bet you cant wait!!

1 comment: