Tuesday, September 10, 2024

A new direction.


Having a contemplating week - Yes! I know a bit deep but I've been thinking what is the point of my blog other than keeping an online diary and recording my travels so I have decided to add some purpose to my ramblings. I'll continue recording my ramblings and roaming adventures but my focus from now is to create a positive space for being ageing. I am 71 - 'NO' I hear you think and so do I most days but I am that age and although I feel years younger and have a positively juvenile outlook on life Id like to share with others what works for me. Not anti ageing secrets but more of a pro ageing wisdom.

Although I consider myself to be an intuitive being, I believe most things in life start with a decision or choice and that's how I start my day with decisions I have made about my day and so day by day I have consciously decided how I want my life to be. Sometimes the universe gets in the way of all this and makes decisions for me - like incidents beyond my control such as illness or other obstacles thrown in my way. I surrender to these and think of them as lessons and a hint to slow down or rethink direction.

Back to the decisions I have made about ageing - my blog is called The G Spot for reasons I explained in 'about me' in the side bar, I plan to live my Golden years with Grace, Gratitude, Generosity, staying Grounded and Genuine and I hope I can live with a little Glamour and Glitz to light my way! So the G spot is still where you'll find me but I'll try and keep my wanderings on tack by promoting pro ageing and sharing what I have learned so far on living young - into my seventies!

No comments:

Post a Comment